Plymtree Country Fayre and Horse Show
Plymtree Country Fayre and Horse Show (PCFHS) is run by a volunteer group of local people to generate a community event and to raise funds for the Plymtree Parish Hall (Charity No. 201470), Riding for the Disabled – Exeter Group (Charity No. 1074357) and other Plymtree organisations. PCFHS is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we collect, use and store.
We are a "data controller" for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 ("Data Protection Law"). This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
For further information about our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing PlymtreeFayre@outlook.com
Information we may collect and how we use it
- Visitors: we do not seek personal data from visitors except if they choose to provide contact details on raffle tickets, silent auction bids or any competition they enter for which they may not be present when winners are announced. We will use this information only to contact winners. We will take photographs during the event and may post these online; such photos will not deliberately identify any person appearing in them.
- Horse Show, Dog Show, Classic Vehicle Show and Flower and Produce Show participants: we will ask for your name and may request contact details (address, phone and email) when you register for or enter any of these shows for our administration. We may inspect, but will not store, insurance details for Classic Vehicles.
- Stall holders and activity organisers: we ask for contact details (name, address, phone and email) of all stall holders and activity organisers for our administration. We may inspect, but will not store, insurance details for activity organisers.
- Sponsors: we ask for contact details (name, address, phone and email) of all sponsors for our administration and will name sponsors in our publications and on our website unless requested not to.
- Organising committee members: we ask for contact details (name, phone and email) for our administration.
We may use sponsor, stall holder and activity organiser information to communicate directly and invite future participation.
We will not pass personal data we hold to any other organisation unless a circumstance arises in which we are required to do so by law.
We will only use personal information where we have a legal basis to do so according to data protection law. For stall holders, activity organisers and sponsors the legal basis is contract, and for all others the legal basis is our legitimate interest.
Holding your data
We will request and retain only the minimum amount of data we require for administration and for inviting organising committee members, sponsors and stall holders to participate in future years. This personal data will be destroyed three years after the last event in which such a person participated. We will destroy all other personal data we may receive within 2 months of the end of each annual event.
Personal data is held electronically by designated members of the organising committee, mostly in encrypted online storage. When personal data is deleted it is done safely such that the data is irrecoverable. Paper records are destroyed after use.
You have various rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you, including the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or make a complaint, you can do so by contacting PlymtreeFayre@outlook.com. You can also find more information about your rights or make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office: https://ico.org.uk/