Welcome to the Plymtree
Country Fayre and Horse Show
Bank Holiday Monday 28 August 2017
Horse Show starts at 9.30am
Country Fayre from 12 noon to 4pm
The location this year is in the fields immediately west of and adjacent to
the Plymtree Community Shop - see the map.
Photos from the 2017 Country Fayre and Horse Show
All funds raised will be donated to village and local charitable causes:
These include Plymtree Village Hall & Recreation Ground (Charity No. 201470) and Riding for the Disabled – Exeter Group (Charity No. 1074357), with whom Plymtree has had a long association. In recent years we have donated £1000 to RDA, enabling the disabled (and often disadvantaged) children to ride without charge and increasing the status and popularity of the Horse Show (see photos of our recent visit to RDA Exeter).
The great majority of funds raised, however, have been and will continue to be donated to promote and assist community facilities and activities within Plymtree.
There is always lots to do at the Plymtree Country Fayre - make a day of it and come and join in the fun.
See the monthly newsletters with information about how the preparations are developing.
Horse Show - events:
- Exciting new schedule now published here for the 2017 horse show on 28 August on a new site in the middle of Plymtree.
- All entries to the Horse Show are made on the day, so there are no forms to fill in beforehand.
Country Fayre - What's on
- Honiton Town Band
- Flower & Produce Show
- Vintage Car Show - entry form here
- Dog Show - see schedule here
- Dartmoor Hill Pony Display Team
- Giant Inflatable Slide & Bouncy Castle
- Grand Draw
- Beer Tent
- Traditional Punch & Judy Show
- Main Ring Entertainment and Family Games
- Book Stall
- Cake Stall
- Village Produce Stall
- Bric-a-Brac Stall
- Toddler Tent
Some photos courtesy of Ed Strong of www.edstrong-photo.com
All Horse Show photos courtesy Ed Strong of www.edstrong-photo.com
|Organisers' contact details|
|Country Fayre||Horse Show|
|Mike Gammage||Pat Williams|
|01884 277 963||01884 277 647|