For photos see below. For news click here
Thanks to all who came to and helped with the
Plymtree Country Fayre
Horse Show 2018
the 2019 event will be
Bank Holiday Monday 26 August 2019
Photos from the 2018 Country Fayre and Horse Show
All funds raised will be donated to village and local charitable causes:
These include Plymtree Village Hall & Recreation Ground (Charity No. 201470) and Riding for the Disabled – Exeter Group (Charity No. 1074357), with whom Plymtree has had a long association. In recent years we have donated many thousands of pounds to RDA, enabling the disabled (and often disadvantaged) children to ride without charge and increasing the status and popularity of the Horse Show (see photos of our latest visit to RDA Exeter).
The great majority of funds raised, however, have been and will continue to be donated to promote and assist community facilities and activities within Plymtree.
There is always lots to do at the Plymtree Country Fayre - make a day of it and come and join in the fun.
See the monthly newsletters with information about how the preparations are developing.
Horse Show - events:
- Schedule for 2018 Horse Show
- All entries to the Horse Show are made on the day, so there are no forms to fill in beforehand.
Country Fayre - What's on
- Honiton Town Band
- Flower & Produce Show - 2018 Schedule
- Vintage Car Show - entry forms here (complete and return before 20 August)
- Silent Auction
- Dog Show - see timing, classes and rules here
- Giant Inflatable Slide & Bouncy Castle
- Grand Draw
- Beer Tent
- Traditional Punch & Judy Show
- Main Ring Entertainment and Family Games
- Book Stall
- Cake Stall
- Village Produce Stall
- Bric-a-Brac Stall
- Toddler Tent
Some photos courtesy of Ed Strong of www.edstrong-photo.com
All Horse Show photos courtesy Ed Strong of www.edstrong-photo.com
|Organisers' contact details|
|Country Fayre||Horse Show|
|Mike Gammage||Pat Williams|
|01884 277 963||01884 277 647|