Welcome to the Plymtree
Country Fayre and Horse Show
Bank Holiday Monday 28 August 2017
Horse Show starts at 9.30am
Country Fayre from 12 noon to 4pm
The location this year is in the fields immediately west of and adjacent to
the Plymtree Community Shop - see the map.
All proceeds will be donated to:
Riding for the Disabled – Exeter Group (Charity No. 1074357) - see photos of our visit to RDA Exeter
Plymtree Village Hall & Recreation Ground (Charity No. 201470)
and other local charities
There is always lots to do at the Plymtree Country Fayre - make a day of it and come and join in the fun.
See the monthly newsletters with information about how the preparations are developing.
Horse Show - events:
- Exciting new schedule being prepared for the 2017 horse show on 28 August on a new site in the middle of Plymtree - watch this space for more details.
- All entries to the Horse Show are made on the day, so there are no forms to fill in beforehand.
Country Fayre - What's on
- Honiton Town Band
- Flower & Produce Show
- Vintage Car Show
- Dartmoor Hill Pony Display Team
- Giant Inflatable Slide & Bouncy Castle
- Grand Draw
- Beer Tent
- Traditional Punch & Judy Show
- Main Ring Entertainment and Family Games
- Book Stall
- Cake Stall
- Village Produce Stall
- Bric-a-Brac Stall
- Toddler Tent
|Organisers' contact details|
|Country Fayre||Horse Show|
|Mike Gammage||Pat Williams|
|01884 277 963||01884 277 647|